The contest Innovation Awards Groupe Roullier is open to all universities and research laboratories and rewards the two best research projects relating to the Groupe Roullier’s fields of expertise in Plant Nutrition.
Each of the two winners will :
- be given the opportunity to develop their agronomic research project during a one-year period in the host laboratory and in partnership with the Groupe Roullier,
- receive a financial grant of up to €60,000 under the conditions set forth in Article 7 of the Regulations.
There are five competition themes and candidates projects must fit into one of the these :
- Plant Nutrition
- Natural, plant, and marine substances
- Soil life and soil science
- Biostimulation and biocontrol
- Biotechnology and plant engineering
Please note the closing date for applications is 31st March 2018
Visit the Competition website for more details