18th February 2019
INVITATION TO SUBMIT
SOM 2019 Organising Committee is seeking abstract submissions from delegates who wish to present their work to a large international audience.
Abstracts should be aligned with the session topics provided. All submissions will be subject to peer review, and successful submissions will be offered either an oral (12 minutes + 3 minutes for questions) or poster presentation.
- Ecological significance and function of SOM
- Impacts of climate change and land use on SOM
- The economic and social value of SOM
- SOM restoration: Restoring ecosystem function through SOM recovery
- C sequestration – opportunities, costs, trade-offs
- SOM dynamics in fire-prone landscapes
- Going downunder: Deep SOM dynamics
- The living part of SOM – microbes, microfauna, mesofauna, macrofauna
For more information and to submit an abstract select this link.
Please note closing date for abstract submission is 10th April 2019