Full (MI Soil Science) Membership costs just £55 per annum (Jan-Dec). Reduced membership is open to members who are resident in countries classified as “low income” by the world bank, see here.
Applicants for this level of membership are required to submit a recent CV to email@example.com to the Society Office for review by the Professional Practice Committee. Your application cannot be processed without this.
This membership is aimed at
- scientists and other professionals with a track-record in soil science research or application
- relevant expertise in any aspect of soil science and related disciplines
- qualification is a recognised honours degree followed by a minimum of 5 years suitable professional experience
- evidence of competencies, which can be from knowledge, training or experience
- graduates with non-honours degrees or honours degrees in other subjects with non-soils bias but with subsequent soil experience may be eligible, but would normally be required to have gained at least 7 years suitable experience
This membership level entitles you to use the suffix M.I. Soil Sci. after your name
Full Membership applications are reviewed by the Professional Practice Committe on a monthly basis and we hope to inform you of their decision within 6 weeks of your initial application.