Myself and our team of ECR reps are on our last push to get as many of our ECR members to register for this years BSSS ECR conference, before registration closes this Sunday at 23:59!!
This April the conference will be held in Sheffield which is within the Northern Soil Network region. It would be great to see as many of our ECR members from the North as possible.
If you are an ECR member and you have not yet registered - why not? See out top 5 reasons to attend below.
If you are not an ECR member but know people who are or who may be interested then why not send them the details and prompt them to attend!
More information and registration links available here: www.soils.org.uk/event/1602
Our top 5 reasons to attend the BSSS ECR conference 2019:
1) This conference is fully funded for all BSSS ECR Members! This covers registration, accommodation, workshops, seminars and catering.
2) A super friendly environment where you can practice your presenting skills and an informal forum in which to receive positive, constructive feedback. For the first time there will be two dedicated Poster Carousel sessions.
3) There will be workshops on: the dreaded 'Viva' with useful hints and tips from both examiners and recently successful PhD candidates; and career opportunities within Soil Science with guest from a range of sectors including industry, government and academia.
4) As well as Oral and Poster sessions, there will be networking breakouts and a group photo challenge around the nearby Botanical Gardens.
5) Some say Sheffield is the world capital for real ale... Well it will be the British capital for ECR Soil Science for a couple of days!!
Hope to see all of the NSN ECRs there!!