Abstracts are now welcome to be submitted to the Scientific Programme Organisers for consideration on the following topics;
- Modelling SOM: From soil pore to climate change
- Methods 1: Visualising SOM
- Methods 2: Quantifying pools and fluxes of SOM
- Soil Health 1: Biological interactions
- Soil Health 2: The role of decomposition
- SOM as natural capital
Further details can be found on the SOM 2017 website - Closing date for abstract submission is 15th April 2017
The first 100 Society members to register will be entitled to a substantial discount on the 5 day Symposium fee.
Please note: The Earlybird Registration has been extended to Sunday 16 July.